Arcturian Galactic Amethyst Quartz Skull with Obsidian 3rd eye (Arcg)
Size 110mm x 85mm x 70mm Weight 1005g code ARCg
These Skulls have been hand carved especially for Crystal Heaven by a well known Brazilian Carver. These skulls are in the Image that was channelled to us by the Arcturians. They can act as a portal, to work with these wonderful Galactic beings of light.
Amethyst is a highly versatile stone and is believed to heal the body as well as the mind. It is said to cleanse the mind and aura, as well as relieving pain. Amethyst is held to be very relaxing, making way for spiritual development. Amethyst healing properties are as plentiful as the stone itself. It is thought of mostly as a protective stone. As it is linked to the crown chakra, it is helpful in purifying the mind and clearing it of negative thoughts. This includes the negativity of stress and anxiety, which is why many meditate with amethyst so as to rid themselves of that darkness. Amethyst healing properties are especially useful in regards to work-related stress, because the stone is also associated with abundance; therefore relieving stress while emanating prosperity. The amethyst properties which facilitate intuition and communication can also be applied to increased work effectiveness.
Labradorite is the magicians stone, or the dark side of the moon. This crystal is for transformation of the self. It humbles the ego and reveals the hidden areas of negativity that we all engage in; power dramas and subtle power games that we play in relationships of any kind. It brings to light areas which have been hidden, allowing for more to be understood. Freezes your actions in Meditation; that is slows anger, ego projection and allows the user to see what is present, as is. Anti- Ego Consciousness, Anti-Arrogance, Anti Illusion, Installs humility, anti-haste. Encourages stability in the self, grounding and centring, places the consciousness closer to the true self expression. Good for people nearing the end of the Saturn or plutonian return. Reveals hidden talents and abilities held within the shadow self for use now. Encourages knowledge and wisdom of the self; purely, and therefore is a means to growth of the personality. Why is it called the dark side of the moon? Because it reveals that which is present but can not be seen by the light of the conscious mind without reflection. Magical Use: Enhancing Mental Abilities, increasing psychic abilities, rational thought, prudence, patience. Judgement, discernment. Healing Use: Eyes, Stress, Brain functions.
- Arcturians are quite small in terms of height, only about 3 or 4 feet tall. They are thin in body and also look alike in appearance. They are very happy about this, because it removes the petty element of comparison between beings. They are very high vibrational and can live for 1000 years. They help to keep peace in the universe.
- On a whole, Arcturians are very creative beings. They are artists, writers, designers, they like to use their talents to create in some way. They are not frightened of public speaking, they embrace it and have good comic timing and a great sense of humor, often the “life of the party” as they really love to make others laugh.
- Arcturians are very loving beings and have a love of travel and adventure. Often getting bored, they seek out new experiences. They are known for stirring things up, to create a bit of drama and excitement. Often this translates as making a mountain out of a mole hill, or dragging out a situation to dramatize and get attention.
- The Arcturians have a lot of physical and mental energy. They multi task with ease as they jump from one subject to another. They like to be productive, so sitting still and being quiet is hard for them. Often projects are started with much gusto, but with only a few ever completed.
- Personal freedom is very important to them when in a love relationship. Just like anyone they feel trapped in a relationship that they feel is restricting them. They need time to themselves and time with friends is valued.
- If you poke at an Arcturian into expressing their deepest emotions, they will often react by creating a diversion, as they find it too uncomfortable to delve so deep. They are most comfortable expressing anger or humour. Push them into an emotional corner and they will become argumentative or will tell you a story, maybe even try and make you laugh, anything to avoid talking about how they feel.