Crystals and Crystal Healing 1 Workshop (Glastonbury)
September 1 - September 2, 2018£175
Crystals have a wonderful natural energy of their own. They are easy to work with for self-healing, self-development and treating clients. This weekend workshop involves discussions and practical work with crystals, how crystals work, what crystals do and how to work with crystals, giving you what is needed for yourself and your family.
The crystal course is certified.
This is Part 1 of 2 courses that are required to become a Practitioner. Each Course is run over 2 days
Crystals and Crystal Healing Course Syllabus Part 1
- Introduction to crystals, what they are, how they are formed, identifying crystals (on-going throughout). Sources of information, recommended reading, intuition, pendulum dowsing.
- How crystals work, crystals in technology, crystals in healing.
- Cleansing crystals, Protection, Grounding, Crystal energy experience.
- How to work with crystals, Pendulum dowsing, selecting crystals, intuition.
- The Energy System, chakras, what, where, why, which and how, major chakras, balance.
- Crystal chakra sets, self-healing, healing others.
- Laying on of stones, 17 point treatment plan, crystal body gridding, quartz stars, brushing aura, sealing aura.
- Treatments basic introduction, room, crystals, music, incense/oils, windows, floor or therapy bed/couch, colour, preparing yourself, your client.
- Cleansing, why, different methods for cleansing crystals, crystals for cleansing the body.
- Heart centre, physical, emotional, spiritual,
- Programming crystals, why, how.
- Crystal balls, history, crystal skulls, meditation, space clearing, distant healing, earth healing.
- Q & A.
I would like to thank you for your wonderful Crystal workshop it was so fantastic to learn the healing positions and how to look after the crystals. I would recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about doing it. And Neil and Zena are such good teachers thank you guys xx
Workshop Location & Timings
Date: 1st and 2nd Sept 2018
Time: Saturday 10.00am – 4.30pm, Sunday 10.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: The Goddess House, 28 Magdalene Street, Glastonbury, Somerset. BA6 9EJ (Google Maps)
Glastonbury is an ideal location for those based in Bridgwater, Yeovil, Weston-super-Mare, Bath and Bristol
The cost of this Workshop is £175.00 with a non refundable deposit of £50 to secure your place, with the balance required two weeks before the start of the workshop.
Light refreshments will be supplied, however you will need to bring your own lunch.