- This event has passed.
Angelic Reiki 3 and 4 Master Teacher’s Degree (Glastonbury)
May 21 - May 23, 2021£425
This workshop is available to those holding an Angelic Reiki Level 1 and 2 certificate and who are ready to progress to the next stage, either for personal development or to teach Angelic Reiki.
This workshop is taught over three days and is a powerful experience which lays the ground for the incoming Galactic Energy of Ascension. It awakens the Divine within and participants receive a wave of love emanating from the Heart of the Galaxy. It places students in their own spiritual power and knowledge of themselves as the Ascended Masters they truly are.
As Angelic Reiki teachers, participants can be assured that the Angels will be present at every workshop they teach. They can be confident that they will be supported by Angels whenever they facilitate attunements.
A special part of teaching this system to others involves participation in healing practice sessions. It is through these sessions that many questions are asked and answered and the techniques themselves are given and explained.
This workshop gifts you with
- Revisiting healing techniques taught in the level 1&2 workshop
- Opportunities to share healing experiences
- Healing through eye contact as used in Atlantis
- Healing with Soul Group energies
- Healing with energies of the Divine Presence and Divine Blessing
- 13 symbols which are a gateway to multidimensional healing, activated to Angelic level through the 7 levels of form and Divine form by Archangel Metatron
- Full attunement to Angelic Reiki 3rd and 4th Degree levels
- Gifts of higher knowledge given by the Sarim, the Princes of the Angelic Kingdom
- Healing practice sessions
- A comprehensive Master Teacher manual
- Certificate of training achievement to 3rd and 4th Degree Angelic Reiki
I have had the most fantastic journey over the last few days, 1&2 was great but 3&4 has just been incredible. Thank you Neil and Zena for being such amazing teachers and such special people, thank you to the other women who shared this journey with me xxx
Workshop Location & Timings
Date: 21st, 22nd and 23rd May 2021
Time: Friday 18.00 – 21.30pm, Saturday 10.00am – 5.30pm, Sunday 9.30am – 4.00pm
The cost of this Workshop is £425.00 with a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure your place, with the balance required two weeks before the start of the workshop.
Light refreshments will be supplied, however you will need to bring your own lunch.