Angelic Crystal Reiki™ 1st and 2nd Degree (Glastonbury)
May 12 - May 13, 2018£225
Healing Into 2032 and Beyond
We will be working side by side with the entire Spiritual Hierarchy as we connect to the crystalline vibrations to enable a more profound balanced level of healing and ascension. By adding the crystal realm to Angelic Reiki it enables individuals to work at an even higher level of transformation allowing the Crystals and their souls to become part of the healing team. This in turn brings in a perfect balance of Heaven and Earth energies.
Angelic Crystal Reiki will work at new untapped level, as we bring healing and balance to individual’s minds, body and Souls.
We will continue to draw on the Usui and Shamballa lineages and combine these with the crystalline soul energies that were used in Atlantis.
This Complete system of Angelic Crystal Reiki healing is open to anyone who has already been attuned to the Angelic Reiki system. The additional Attunement given will allow participants to work with not only with physical crystals but also to the oversoul energy of Crystals.
This workshop gifts you with
- A complete Cleansing and clearing before each Attunement
- Full Angelic Crystal Reiki™ 1st and 2nd degree Attunement to the Crystalline Oversoul
- Activation to Crystalline Reiki symbols by Archangel Metatron and Archangel Sandalphon
- Attunement to the crystalline kingdom of light allowing our own ascension and to aid the conversion from Carbon to Crystalline bodies.
- Hands on healing experience of channelling not only the Angelic Kingdom but also the Crystal Kingdom.
- Angelic Crystal codes for DNA activation.
- Guidance on Self-healing and distant healing with Angelic Crystal Reiki™.
- A master Crystal to hold the Angelic Crystalline keys
- A Comprehensive practitioner manual
- Certificate to the Angelic Crystal Reiki™ Practitioner level.
Workshop Location & Timings
Date: 12th, 13th May 2018
Time: Saturday 10.00am – 5.30pm, Sunday 10.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: The Goddess House, 28 Magdalene Street, Glastonbury, Somerset. BA6 9EJ
Glastonbury is an ideal location for those based in Bridgwater, Yeovil, Weston-super-Mare, Bath and Bristol.
The cost of this Workshop is £225.00 with a non refundable deposit of £50 to secure your place, with the balance required two weeks before the start of the workshop.
Light refreshments will be supplied, however you will need to bring your own lunch.
After booking please fill in our Booking Form to confirm your place and advise us of any special requirements such as mobility issues.
For help or queries contact Neil or Zena on 07887 404440 or firstname.lastname@example.org