Crystal Course Information
Level 1 – Crystals and Crystal Healing
Crystals have a wonderful natural energy of their own. They are easy to work with for self-healing, self-development and treating clients. This weekend workshop involves discussions and practical work with crystals, how crystals work, what crystals do and how to work with crystals.
The crystal course is certified.
Course Syllabus (2 days):
- Introduction to crystals, what they are, how they are formed, identifying crystals (on-going throughout)
- Sources of information, recommended reading, intuition, pendulum dowsing
- Energy, transmuting energy
- How crystals work, crystals in technology, crystals in healing
- Cleansing crystals
- Protection, Grounding
- Crystal energy experience
- Crystal healing
- What is healing?
- How to work with crystals part 1, Pendulum dowsing, selecting crystals, intuition, reference books
- The Energy System, chakras, what, where, why, which and how, major chakras, minor chakras, meridians balance
- How to work with crystals, Crystal chakra sets, self-healing, healing others
- How to work with crystals, Laying on of stones, 17 point treatment plan, greeting, consent forms, what does the client need? Free-crystal, body gridding, quartz stars, amethyst trails, brushing aura, sealing aura
- Treatments basic introduction, room, crystals, music, incense/oils, windows, floor or therapy bed/couch, colour, preparing yourself, your client
- Cleansing, why, different methods for cleansing crystals, crystals for cleansing the body
- Programming crystals, why, how
- Crystal balls, history, crystal skulls, scrying, meditation, space clearing, distant healing, earth healing, dumping
- Q & A
Attendance and practical application in class qualifies for certificate.
Level 2 – Crystals and Crystal Healing Practitioner
Designed for people who have completed Crystals & Crystal Healing Level 1 or a similar course elsewhere and wish to become Crystal Healers or add Crystal Healing to other therapies they already practice. The course brings new healing techniques and prepares you for and treating clients confidently as a Practitioner.
Full course notes will be provided. There is course work and feedback which need to be completed before certification.
Course Syllabus (2 days plus course work and case study):
- Professional approaches to healing, things to consider before you see a client, healing room, presentation, client consent form, client expectations, energy exchanges, on-going clients, placing crystals,
- Professional ethics, Insurance, Basic business tools, accounts, records, advertising
- Recommended reading
- On-going support
- Advanced healing techniques
- Crystal grids
- Crystal elixirs
- Recap as required of Crystals and Crystal Healing Level 1
- Q & A
Attendance and practical application of techniques in classes plus written reports of case history, case study, how crystals work, qualifies for practitioners certificate.
Upon starting this crystal healing I was aware of the power and abilities of how the crystals work, but am always stunned when I see this happen in front of me.
I was nervous at first when I started with my client as I wanted to make a difference and help her.
Apart from making her comfy and setting the first crystals on her chakra points, I let the crystals do all the work for me and I should not have been so worried. During treatments I could see the various crystals work upon the charka points, after winding energy in and out of them, and by changing the crystals the client was holding, I used my pendulum to check allignment changes, seeing how the energy pattern changed. It also had a physical and emotional change in the client which was confirmed by her responses even though at the time she was not aware of which stones I was using and where I was placing them on her body.
When the treatment was over, I felt that I had made a difference and helped this person and was aware that I felt as positive as the client and was as relaxed as they were.
They went away with renewed energy, as did I.
While cleansing the crystals after the client had left I could understand the power behind their use, and could see how this has been used for thousands of years.
How in the world can a rock help us to heal? The idea of a stone healing a human being must seem ridiculous to anyone who has yet to experience it. There was a time when I was also skeptical – not just sceptical , but would laugh if you even suggested that rocks, minerals or metals could do anything but just sit there… but…
Keep in mind that our entire bodily system is nothing more than energy that shows up in various patterns and densities. Our thoughts and our feelings are connected to our physical bodies and have a density of their own. When these patterns of energy work together in a balanced way then we experience our health. These patterns can be disrupted. When this happens we experience poor health. This can be anything from a headache to the worst thing that you can imagine.
Crystals have a structure, balance, wavelength and frequency and can bring us back into harmony.
Each stone resonates with a slightly different pattern geometrically. These same geometric patterns reside in our systems, organs, etc. To hold a Rose Quartz up to our heart is to ask the structural patterns active in our subtle bodies to align themselves and operate effortlessly and with purity. Any unresolved heart issues will be challenged to break up, allowing us to let go of whatever is distorting our energies..
During a crystal healing session, healing crystals transfer information (vital elements of energy) into the bloodstream and circulatory system to rejuvenate the body, whilst transmuting the unwanted information that is locked in the bones, tissues and the unconscious mind because crystals love:
I have loved learning to work with Crystals and would highly recommend these courses to anyone and everyone.
It has been fantastic and has changed my life. Thank you.
Steve Clark, Southend On Sea.
Further Testimonials: Crystal Healing Testimonials